Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One day before vacation

I'm finding that store brand cookies are just as delicious as name brand ones, sometimes even more so, AND you get waaaaay more in a pack. Needless to say, I am thoroughly enjoying my brand x chocolate sandwich cremes that I bought to snack on at work, because baby is on a budget for a while after investing in that car.

On a completely unrelated topic, this story was posted on Comcast today and it's one of the few news stories that I've even found hard to believe because it's so weird. OH, and the girl who is at the middle of the Spitzer scandal is from Belmar! She went to Wall H.S...who is surprised by this? Not me, not really. (This is my newfound reporter humor, the editors always place bets when a national news story breaks that someone involved in a negative way is from Monmouth or Ocean County. And you know what? They're usually right.)

By the way, if you are in the Monmouth County area, check your weekly reporter that is mailed to you, two of my stories were front page this week. Check them out, or my dog will eat you.


No comments: