Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's not the men in my life, it's the life in my men

I decided to switch my Lj over to a better looking page. Also, posting photos on LJ is annoying and diffucult and I havent posted photos of anything going on in my life in like three years. It's kind of weird, and I've decided to put an end to it because people my age are supposed to fill web pages with photos taken of themselves at weird angles, their kittens, their infected tattoos, what they had for dinner, ect.















Above, you see my brand new baby, a 2008 Honda Civix LX Coupe. It had only six miles on it when I got it. I've never had a virgin before, and it's awesome. Both my other cars were over ten years old when I got them and I drove them into the ground. I finally decided to pull the trigger on my Honda Accord when both speakers blew out. My car is sexier than yours and you know it. I'm super stoked I'm finally to a point where I can say that.